Word List / # :.
1. $ware (shŏp-wâr)
- a. (n.) A damaging clump of commercial software that leads to the purchase of more software.
- b. (n.) yĕs-yĕs-wâr. Suit-speak (SS). That worthless piece of drekware we foisted on our customers, and made even more money selling the dreks our new version, which will fix it all, again.
- c. (n.) swâr. Customer-speak (CS). The latest update.
2. 007 (dŭb'əl-ō-sĕv'ən)
- a. (n.) A license to kill; used in medical terminology when someone makes a mistake.
Example: One's friend in Med-School tells them that they almost killed someone, and they reply, saying, "007."
3. 112% (wŭn hŭn'drĭd twĕlv pər-sĕnt')
- a. (adv.) Sarcastically To achieve better results than what is possible; to exceed the best possible outcome.
Example: Mom, I'll clean my room 112%.
4. 404 (fôr-ō-fôr)
- a. (n.) A clueless person.
Example: "Don't bother asking him... He's 404, man."
5. 7 (sĕ-vən)
- a. (n.) One of many prime numbers.
6. @$$ (ās)
- a. (n.) A common loophole spelling of ass used in places where profanity is filtered or not appreciated.
Example: The guy monitoring this chat room is an @$$ for kicking Lisa out.