Word List / B :.
1. B+ stampede (bē plŭs stăm-pēd')
- a. (n.) The attempt by half the classroom to claim the paper with no name on it.
- a. (n.) Possibly the highest state of being drunk one can achieve.
Example: Dang man, you're a full-out baboon!
- a. (n.) An acronym that was clearly thought of first, and the (usually dull minded) phrase was secondarily crafted to fit it.
Example: Determined Involved Supermodels Helping to End Suffering: DISHES!
- a. (n.) Markings on the back of one's shirt from riding a fenderless bicycle in mud.
- a. (n.) Dishwater that disappears down one drain of a double sink and comes up the other.
6. bacne (băk'nē)
- a. (n.) acne of the back.
- b. (n.) Acne located on the back of an individual's torso.
7. bactor (băk-tər)
- a. (pron.) A bad actor.
- a. (pron.) A bad actress.
9. bafoon (bă-fün')
- a. (n.) One who is foolish and distinctly resembles a baboon.
10. bagerno (băj'ûr-nō)
- a. (n.) To get really, really stoned. This word only makes sense in that state of mind.
Example: Dude, let's go bagerno.
11. bah (bä)
- a. (interj.) A derivative of the word, meh. It can mean many things depending on the way it is said. Among other things, it can be used as a greeting. Its official counterpart is used to express impatient rejection or contempt. While certainly not wrong in definition, the official definition does not express the broadness in use that this word offers.
Lassie: Why, hello there George.
George: Bah! How are you doing?
Wilma: Would you like olives in your salad?
Fred: Bah! You know I hate olives.
- a. (n.) The accumulation of hair in the drain after showering.
- a. (v.) To divide a region into small parts much like the Balkans.
- a. (n.) Slang. Mate. Buddy.
Example: Hello ballsey, how are you?
- a. (n.) Some form of an ape.
- a. (n.) A Speedo bathing suit or bikini briefs.
- a. (n.) The time elapsed between slipping on a banana peel and hitting the ground.
- a. (n.) The thin red strip one pulls to release a Band-Aid.
- a. (n.) The fear of pulling off a band-aid; Especially when counting down from three.
20. banectomy (bə-nek'tə-mē)
- a. (n.) The removal of bruises and other discrepancies on a banana.
21. banomaly (bənôm'ə-lē)
- a. (n.) (fictitious) A banana free of bruises and other discrepancies.
- b. (n.) Any specific bruise found on a banana.
- a. (n.) Any memorabilia having to do with Barack Obama.
23. barbit (bär-bĭt)
- a. (n.) A loose hair clinging to the face after a shave.
Example: After Bob shaved his beard, there was still a barbit hanging to his chin that washed off when he took a shower.
- a. (n.) The streaks on a car's windshield from faulty wipers.
25. barp (bärp)
- a. (v.) To burp and vomit simultaneously.