Word List / C :.
- a. (n.) An instrument used for slicing of average quality.
Example: I could not cut my steak because of my C-rated knife.
- a. (n.) The structural condition in which the closing of one kitchen cabinet causes another to open.
3. cadudo (kă-du'du)
- a. (n.) A general use term that comes to mean anything that one wants it to mean.
- a. (n.) The room in an underfunded school which is a combination of a cafeteria and auditorium.
- a. (n.) Someone who is a fanatic regarding their caffeine consumption.
- a. (n.) A drink or food that contains caffeine for energy, like coffee or some energy drinks like Red Bull. Sometimes referred to as sauce.
Example: "Whoa! Eighty-something cases of Bull Honkey! That's my favorite caffeinergy sauce!" - Strong Bad
- a. (n.) One who is obsessed with consuming caffeine. Often surpasses caffeinatics in quantities of caffeine in the blood stream and in level of addiction.
- a. (v.tr.) To toy with something until it no longer works or is much worse than it originally was.
- a. (n.) A desire while dieting and eating out to see the dessert menu and still possessing the willpower to not order dessert.
- a. (n.) The unnecessary flushing of a public restroom toilet to mask embarrassing bodily sounds.
- a. (n.) A rare moment that occurs when one's camera batteries die before they can take a picture. Often used interjectorily.
Example: Malcolm shouted, "Camruck," as a humpback whale leaped out of the water as his camera's battery died.
12. cankle (kāng'kəl)
- a. (n.) A sight more common among obese individuals. A generalized relation between the calf and ankle when fatty or swollen tissue between the two disguise the bony curvature of the angle making the appearance that one does not have ankles at all, but rather a calf that fuses directly into one's foot.
Example: Look at that person's cankles.
13. canoid (kā'noid')
- a. (n.) A dog-like robot.
Example: Sony developed the canoid, AIBO.
- a. (adj.) Having large or exemplary capacity.
Example: Those Mini cars look really small on the outside but I was surprised at how capacitous they actually are.
15. capapult (kăp'ə-pŭlt')
- a. (v.) The act of flinging ones hat or cap into the air. Usually at the end of a graduation or when a large crowd is cheering.
- a. (n.) Use of disastrous punctuation.
Example: This essay is a capostrophe!
- a. (n.) A dreaded affliction that causes one's capital lock to come on without their knowledge and stay on, causing people in a chat to think they are yelling at them for some time before the person realizes that their capital lock is on.
- a. (n.) A condition affecting passengers having an urge to roll down their window and shout or make other noises while passing through a tunnel in a moving vehicle.
Example: Cheryl clearly has come down with a case of car pal tunnel syndrome after pressing the automatic window buttons too many times.
- a. (adj.) Determined by chance, whim, or impulse of giving in to eating carbohydrates during a diet.
- a. (adj.) Post-consumption of way too many carbohydrates to the point where one feels bloated and clammy.
Example: Brittany, I can't believe I ate that whole pizza, I am carbohyrated!
- a. (n.) A condition of the thumbs that is brought on by the excessive use of a Blackberry or other similar device.
- a. (n.) The act, when vacuuming, of running over a string or a piece of lint at least a dozen times, reaching over and picking it up, examining it, then putting it back down to give the vacuum one more chance.
- a. (adj.) Feeling guilty or embarrassed about the amount of money one has.
24. cashed (kăshĕd)
- a. (v.tr.) The state in which one has had enough to smoke for the day.
- a. (n.) When a cat or kitten knocks over or pulls down a Christmas tree.
Example: My cat, Jewel, caused a huge catastrotree.