Word List / F :.
- a. (adj.) To be completely out of the norm; to be looked upon as having a gift unlike no other; the ideal friend; dangerously fabulous.
Example: Jen is so fabrageous.
- a. (v.) The act of incessantly lying during a lecture about "facts", until one forgets what they've previously lied about and contradicts oneself.
- a. (adj.) Describing anything that is both fabulous and fantastic.
- a. (n.) One who refuses to admit they are gay or lesbian, even though everyone else around them knows that they are.
- a. (n.) One who insists on sleeping with a fan on during cold weather while taking refuge under blankets.
- b. (n.) A regular viewer of any celebrity news television syndication.
- a. (n.) To have a very creative, mystical imagination.
Example: You have a great fantanation.
- a. (n.) A place that most people find safe to pass gas. This place can often be identified by its horrid odor.
- a. (n.) A condition caused by excessive farting.
- a. (n.) The fart-like noise a chair makes while moving or sitting on it, causing one's friends to accuse one of farting no matter how many times one says it was the chair.
- a. (n.) A profile on any of the internet dating sites with alluring content detailing a non-existent person to target a response from a specific or non-specific user.
Example: "I had a hunch my boyfriend was playing around on me. When he emailed my dating fauxfile, it confirmed it."
11. faxole (făks'hōl')
- a. (n.) One who gets a new fax machine and insists on sending practice faxes to any friend with a fax machine.
12. FCDVD (ĕf-sē-dē-vē-dē)
- a. (acro.) Floppy Compact Digital Versatile Disk; a small, square, bendable disk holding the same amount of data as a DVD.
13. federal (fĕd'ər-əl)
- a. (adj.) Very real, or great; serious; official.
Example: Yo, those chicken strips were federal!
- a. (n.) An excessively tumultuous maelstrom, only comparable to stormy situations women deal with or possibly cause.
15. femail (fē-māl)
- a. (n.) Nagging mail or email reminders.
- a. (n.) Literally woman of the day; The latest girlfriend of a man who, after his divorce, has been unable or unwilling to maintain a long-term relationship.
Example: This is a picture of Steve and his femme du jour from October.
- a. (n.) Any large glacial deposit that forms on the inside of a vehicle's fender during the winter snow season.
18. fiblag (fĭb-lăg)
- a. (n.) The period of time that elapses when a police officer asks a suspect a simple question, such as, "what is your last name?"
- a. (n.) The sources one cites on a research paper for which one did no research at all.
- b. (n.) fĭb'lē-ŏg'rə-fē. Sources cited that you, either did not use, or used once, erroneously, because the source never actually pertained to your paper at all.
- a. (v.) To inform a television or screen character of impending danger under the assumption they can hear you.
- a. (n.) A fictitious dictionary.
22. fidiot (fĭd'ē-ət)
- a. (n.) A very foolish person. Not to be confused with idiot, a foolish person.
- a. (adj.) Extremely funny; freaking hilarious.
24. FIMS (fĭms)
- a. (acro.) Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome.
Example: My boyfriend has a bad case of the FIMS.
25. finkler (fĭng'klər)
- a. (n.) A ragamuffin; a hooligan.
Example: "My purse is missing! It must have been stolen by some finkler on the streets."