Word List / H :.
- a. (v.) The act of gargling with a hair in one's throat, resulting in a most unusual scream.
- a. (n.) A disease affecting those who continually form habits out of every aspect of their life; the condition of making every action into a habit.
3. hadabada (hă-də-bă-də)
- a. (interj.) A phrase used to strike fear into others, much like its counterpart, "Boo!" Usually most effective in a high, screechy voice.
- a. (adj.) Negotiable, especially as to price.
Example: The sticker on this car is haggleable.
- a. (n.) A small cubicle or half of a large cubicle. Usually found in a call center.
- a. (n.) When another individual steals one's Halloween idea, thus ruining one's entire day or Halloween season as a whole.
Example: Aw, come on, Vicky dressed like a cat too! Now I'm just hallowruined!
- a. (v.) To elucidate by means of a hallucination.
- b. (v.) To have a hallucination that clears up something or illuminates the meaning of life, the universe and everything.
8. haluv (hā'lŭv)
- a. (v.) To love and hate at the same time.
Example: Bob: Haluv you.
Debbie: I love you too.
Bob: No, I said, "Haluv you."
Debbie: I know you do. I love you too.
- a. (n.pl.) Sandwiches made with a patty of ground meat usually on a roll or bun prepared for connoisseurs no greater than the age of 4.
10. hangle (hăng'gəl)
- a. (n.) Any cluster of tangled coat hangers.
- a. (n.) Big, fat, mean, human-eating machine.
- a. (adj.) Capable of making one happy.
Example: To a woman, a gift of chocolate cake is happifying.
- a. (n.) A disease usually brought on by the consumption of alcohol, usually lasting until one vomits.
- a. (v.) Have, with excessive emphasis.
Example: Since you didn't study, you havocking no chance at doing well on that quiz.
- a. (n.) To have an abnormally large head.
My daddy has headness, and so does my little brother!
His headness defied all bike helmet sizes.
16. helloha (hĕ-lō'hä')
- a. (interj.) An endearing greeting.
17. heredipet (hə-rĕd'ĭ-pĕt)
- a. (n.) An unwanted pet inherited from a deceased relative or acquaintance, with a real or imagined obligation to care for the animal.
- a. (n.) Inherited stupidity.
Example: You're stupid because you received heredstupidity from your dad's side.
19. hereticat (hĕr'ĭ-tĭ'căt)
- a. (n.) A cat that chases dogs; or, a cat that likes to swim.
20. heroicism (hĭ-rō'ĭk-ĭz'əm)
- a. (n.) Conduct or behavior relating to heroism; a lesser form of heroism.
Example: Superman showed great heroism, while his sidekick showed some heroicism.
- a. (n.) Diarrhea.
Example: He stayed home with the Hershey squirts.
- a. (adj.) Describing one who is predominantly heterosexual, but is willing to partake in homosexual acts.
- a. (adj.) An action which is deemed typical of heterosexuals.
Example: Marriage is a heteronormative act.
- a. (v.) To uncontrollably and simultaneously hiccup and burp.
25. hicci (hĭk-ī)
- a. (n.) A hiccup; the genitive singular form of hiccup; expressing a possessive relationship to a hiccup.
Example: He is the producer of many hicci.