Word List / K :.
1. k-turniquet (kă-tûr'nĭ-kĭt, kă-tür'nĭ-kĭt)
- a. (n.) A k-turn (three-point turn) made in an extremely confined space.
Example: That alley was so narrow that it took me a five minute k-turniquet to get out!
2. kabomb (kŭ-bŏm)
- a. (n.) Anything that makes a kaboom sound of varying intensity.
Example: The best kabombs are made of packing peanuts.
3. kabombed (kŭ-bŏmed)
- a. (v.tr.) The act of destroying with a large explosion from something that resembles a bomb.
Wow, this area was really kabombed during the civil war.
Our science experiment kabombed before we could collect any data.
4. kamaldeep (kä'məl-dēp)
- a. (adj.) Taboo; An extremely offensive word labeling someone as a tyrant or other such dark entity stemming from their personality and appearance.
5. karmageddon (kär'mə-gĕd'n)
- a. (n.) It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like a serious bummer.
6. Ken Jennings (kĕn jĕn'ĭngs)
- a. (n.) A genius; someone who is smarter than all of their cohorts.
Example: "Thomas Edison was such a Ken Jennings."
- b. (adj.) Describing anything that is smart or that demonstrates one's genius.
Example: Wow, that idea is Ken Jennings.
7. kewl (kül, kyül)
- a. (adj.) Slang. Totally awesome; great or exciting.
8. keybergoo (kē'bər-gō)
- a. (adj.) Used to describe the sticky keyboard of a computer or musical instrument after food, drink, or some other sticky substance is dropped on it.
Example: Are you sure this is a good brand? It certainly feels like a keybergoo keyboard to me.
9. kharma (kär'mə)
- a. (n.) Bad or harmful karma.
10. kharmageddon (kär'mə-gĕd'n)
- a. (n.) When one is paid immediately for all the bad things one has done in one's life.
11. kidiot (kĭd'ē-ət)
- a. (n.) A stupid child.
12. kipple (kĭp'əl)
- a. (n.pl.) Any collection of useless objects. Over time, kipple will reproduce itself if not attended to.
Example: We found a lot of kipple in the attic of that old pack rat's home.
13. kneebow (nē-bō)
- a. (n.) The elbow of one's leg.
14. kneekle (nē'kəl)
- a. (n.) The portion of one's leg extending from the knee to the ankle. It is referred to in this manner if the person displays excess fat which essentially hides the calf area.
15. kneepit (nē'pĭt')
- a. (n.) Area of space behind the knee.
16. knick-knack (nĭk'năk')
- a. (n.) Alternatively, A device whose creation and use was predetermined to be absolutely nothing; a useless contraption whose sole purpose is to annoy the house maid or janitor who cleans around it.
17. knoon (nün)
- a. (n.) A combination knife and spoon.
18. knork (nôrk)
- a. (n.) A combination knife and fork.
19. kookookachoo (kü-kü-kă-chü)
- a. (interj.) A phrase used to express happiness, or when an event happens that seems completely random, and one desires to be obnoxious, they may find it is fun to yell out this interjection.
20. koolio (cü'lē-ō)
- a. (adj.) Cool; expressing happiness or joy.
21. kukucok (kü'kü'kŏk)
- a. (n.) A rooster that has gone berserk, and goes around pecking at everything.
- b. (v.) To go crazy.
Example: He's gone kukucok.