Word List / N :.
1. nafer (nă'fûr)
- a. (unkwn.) To use as a tampon or pad.
Example: Do you have a nafer?
2. nailage (nāl'ĭj)
- a. (n.) humorously to beat up.
Example: Did you give him/her nailage?
3. nanobus (năn'ə-bəs)
- a. (adj.) Extremely small; dwarfish.
4. napjerk (năp-jŭrk)
- a. (n.) The sudden convulsion of the body just as one is about to doze off.
5. narf (närf)
- a. (interj.) The uncontrollable sound an idiot might make.
- b. (interj.) The word used when no other words will suffice.
- c. (interj.) An exclamation emitted when one's brain farts and sound deploys.
6. nast (năst)
- a. (n.) Filth; usually, but not necessarily, identifiable.
Example: There is nast all over my carpet.
- b. (interj.) Used to express disgust or offense.
Example: Aww, Nast!
7. nastola (năs'tŏ'lă)
- a. (adj.) Describing something that is nasty. Usually used as a response to witnessing something hideous.
8. NCMO (nĭk-mō, ĕn-sē-ĕm-ō)
- a. (acro.) Non-committal Make out; the act of two people getting together with an unwritten or other agreement that they will make out but not develop a relationship.
Example: "Hey Morgan want a little NCMO?" says Richard.
9. negatile (nĕg'ə-tīl)
- a. (n.) An area of the bathroom floor where, somehow, the scale registers one to be five pounds lighter.
10. neogenic (nē'ə-jĕn'ĭk, nē'ō-jĕn'ĭk)
- a. (adj.) Having an attraction to bright lights.
A fly is neogenic to bug lights.
Las Vegas is covered in neon signs to attract neogenic people.
11. neonphancy (nē'ŏn'fən-sē)
- a. (n.) A fluorescent light bulb struggling to come to life.
12. nerd hero (nûrd hîr'ō)
- a. (n.) Any nerd-core artist or enthusiast who pretends to have mad skills with a guitar by displaying his/her Guitar Hero® guitar controller during concert, or by demonstrating his excellence in game.
13. nerdle (nûrd'əl)
- a. (n.) The little grain of stuff you find in the corner of your eye.
14. nerkle (nûrk'əl)
- a. (n.) A person who leaves their Christmas lights up all year.
15. nervert (nûr'vûrt)
- a. (adj.) A computer nerd whose skills are dedicated to surfing for pornographic materials.
16. netoriety (nĕ'tə-rī'ĭ-tē)
- a. (n.) A measure of one's notorious reputation throughout the Internet.
17. neurotical (nu-rŏ'tĭ-kəl)
- a. (adj.) Describing one's neurotic temperament.
Example: "Don't be so neurotical!"
18. neutron peas (nüw'trŏn pēz)
- a. (n.pl.) Tiny green objects in TV dinners that remain frozen even when the rest of the food has been microwaved beyond recognition.
19. nevitts (nĕv-ĭtz)
- a. (n.) The sandpaper-like deposits on a cat's tongue.
20. nevways (nĕv-wāz')
- a. (adv.) Sometimes; often spoken in a cute sarcastic voice.
Example: Joe: "Can I have a piece of chocolate, honey?" Jen: "Nevways, my honey-bunny."
21. newify (nü'ə-fī')
- a. (v.) To make something, that was once old, to become new again through refurbishing, painting, repairing, or some other activity.
22. nifterrificalabulous (nĭf'tə-rĭf'ĭ-kəl-ăb'yə-ləs)
- a. (adj.) Being nifty, terrific, radical, and fabulous; injected into conversation to express ones extreme like for something.
Example: That ice cream tasted nifterrificalabulous.
23. ninjury (nĭn'jə-rē)
- a. (n.) An injury, usually a pulled groin muscle, sustained while trying to show off a cool martial arts move.
24. nippleistic (nĭp'ə-lĭs'tĭk)
- a. (adj.) Describing a person, usually a woman, who has a very gratifying chest.
Example: A husband would say to his heavenly wife, "You are very nippleistic, honey."
25. nipply (nĭp'əl-ē)
- a. (adv.) Condition caused by a cold room, excitement, or fear.
Looks like we have a nipply situation here. It's quite obvious by your shirt.