Word List / Q :.
1. quaility (kwāl'ĭ-tē)
- a. (n.) Quality tasting quail; A measure of a quail's taste.
Example: This bird is quaility.
2. qualificated (kwŏl'ə-fĭ-kāt'əd)
- a. (v.tr.) To be both qualified and educated.
Example: She was highly qualificated for the job.
3. quash squash (kwŏsh skwăsh)
- a. (v.tr.) The act of walking on the outer sides of one's feet to dampen the squishing sound of squeaky tennis shoes. Literally, to annul a squishing sound.
4. quat (kwāt, kwăt)
- a. (v.) Past tense of the verb quit.
5. queuestion (kyŁ-ĕs'chən)
- a. (n.) A rapid series of questions, posed one right after the other in as few sentences as possible, prompting a lengthy set of responses.
Example: After raising her hand, Denise prompted, "I have a queuestion," after which she rambled off a bunch of questions to the presenter, filling up the entire Q&A time we had.
6. quierd (kwÓrd)
- a. (adj.) Something that is both queer and weird at the same time.
7. quintesensual (kwĭn'tə-sěn'shu-əl)
- a. (adj.) The most perfect embodiment of a thing or person that satisfies the essential desire for attractiveness.
Example: "Dude, she's like the quintesensual woman, man."
8. quipple (kwĭp'əl)
- a. (n.) Zero or none, referring to wealth.
Example: For all his hard work, he received quipple.
9. quotimer (kwō-tī-əm'ər)
- a. (n.) One who insists on quoting from other instant messenger conversations to make a joke in another.