Word List / T :.
1. tacois (täcō-ĭz)
- a. (v.) The act of using someone else's online messaging system to trick people into thinking they are talking to the actual owner of the account.
Example: I'm going to tacois Ajus the next time he leaves his desk.
2. Tandy (tăn'dē)
- a. (adj.) Used to describe any computer or electronic gadget that is particularly lame or obsolete.
Example: Wow, that's Tandy.
- a. (v.) To go off on a tangent or bunny trail in a conversation.
- a. (n.) Any individual prone to suddenly change the current subject of discussion without either warning or due cause. This is usually done to bring the discussion to a subject either close to the tangentman's heart, or to make the tangentman the centre of the discussion.
Example: Dan: "Did you see the match last night?"
Harry: "Yes, I thought it was a really close game, but the ref. lost it a bit towards the end."
Jacob: "I'm going to the dentist tomorrow."
Dan and Harry: "Tangentman strikes again!"
- a. (n.) The feminine variant of tangentman.
- a. (v.tr.) When two or more gold chains get tangled after one puts them on one's neck or wrist and does nothing else. Before one knows it, they're tanggold.
- a. (v.) The act of clawing and scratching at a roll of scotch tape to pull up the end when the one who used it last let the tape adhere to itself.
8. tapz (tăpz)
- a. (n.pl.) Really awkward or outlandish shoes; shoes thought to be on the cutting edge of new fashion industry.
- a. (n.pl.) Strange circles and other shapes found etched into a road that are sometimes believed to be created by flying saucers.
10. tard (tärd')
- a. (abbrev.) One who is retarded; totally stupid; extremely slow.
Example: Don't be such a tard.
11. tarmac (tär'măk)
- a. (n.) A native of tarnation; tarmacs are almost always going somewhere, but make awful tour guides.
- a. (n.) The land flowing with tar. The majority of the world's tar is exported from this country.
- a. (n.) The head of the Potato Head family.
14. tch (tsh)
- a. (interj.) An expression of disagreement.
Suso: Amy, am I fat?
- a. (n.) A team within a larger team. Consisting of as few as one member, teamlets can research topics of great importance and report back to a team or larger teamlet which reports to an even larger team.
- a. (adj.) Descriptive of the act of a two-year-old or such young child throwing a tantrum.
Example: Little tearyold Jackie didn't get the biscuit she wanted.
- a. (n.) Any answer to a question that doesn't properly address the question, like those of a teenager.
Example: Question: "What are you doing?"
Teenanswer: "He started it!"
18. teh (tĕ)
- a. (art.) Slang. The.
"The new epic gear is teh über!"
"Teh mail is here."
19. telebility (tĕl'ə-bĭl'ĭ-tē)
- a. (n.) Having the ability to tell if a television is on by hearing a high pitched ringing in one's ear from around the corner, or anywhere in the house.
Example: Using his telebility, telly-man's senses were tingling. Who turned on the telly? Tune in next time to find out.
- a. (n.) The act of always letting the phone ring at least twice before you pick it up, even when you're only six inches away.
- a. (n.) One who uses a television as a mirror in its off position.
- b. (n.) The television, in its off state, used as a mirror.
- a. (adj.) Describing a miserable failure in an attempt to use mental telepathy to communicate or receive information.
Example: That was a telepathetic waste of time.
- a. (adj.) Describing one who talks frequently on the phone.
24. tellum (tĭ'lŭm)
- a. (n.) The complete opposite of a mullet; Short in the back, long in the front.
- a. (v.tr.) The act of waving one's arms about and talking complete nonsense.