Word List / T :.
- a. (v.) To impatiently pop toast, or some other item, up and down in the toaster, thus increasing the likelihood of burning it.
- a. (n.) The result of women's footwear that is cut too deeply along the top of the foot, showing where the toes begin, but not the entire toe.
- a. (n.) Any shag carpet toilet cover that causes the lid to become top-heavy, thus creating endless annoyance to male users.
54. tomein (tō-mān)
- a. (n.) Ketchup that dries on the top of the ketchup bottle.
55. touron (tü'rŏn)
- a. (n.) A very annoying and possibly stupid tourist.
Example: This place is actually quite nice once all the tourons leave.
- a. (n.) Any injury or mishap occurring while participating in a track and field event.
- a. (v.) The act by which a creature without apparent feet will move from place to place, such as with a snail; this only applies to creatures that can move across walls and/or upside down. Note: Snakes don't tractionate - they slither.
- a. (v.tr.) A state in which the roads are packed so full of traffic that it is beyond what normal bad traffic can describe.
Example: The highway was really trafficated today!
- a. (adj.) Describing a period of heightened traffic.
Example: Dang, it's trafficy.
- a. (n.) A psychological type that alternates between introversion and extraversion and combines features of both types.
I don't know who I am, an extravert or an introvert? Or am I a transvert? If so, then the entire classification crumbles.
His life moves from one extreme to another, from complete self-absorption to wild partying at random places with random people. He is a typical transvert.
- a. (n.) A squirrel; a very destructive animal that eats bird eggs--contributing more to the demise of song birds than even house cats.
- a. (n.) Hacker slang. Documentation or other printed material.
63. trevel (trĕv'əl)
- a. (n.) Merry-making while on the move.
- b. (v.in.) To indulge in boisterous revelry whilst going from one place to another.
- a. (adj.) Describing the stature of a person who is ready to forgive and forget a first abuse, tolerate a second abuse, but never forgive or tolerate after a third offense.
Example: I don't want to get kicked off the team. My coach would tri-strike me if I goofed off during practice.
- a. (n.) A miniature sword or similar device used to hold a sandwich together.
- a. (adj.) akin to, or the disorienting view one has while falling or moving as in an arc, or in a direction other than just horizontal or vertical.
Example: They traveled tripendicularly on the roller coaster.
- a. (n.) www; Three w; The prefix for most domain names.
68. tubarine (tŭb'ə-rēn')
- a. (n.) A margarine tub.
- a. (adv.) Transmitting an emotion or interpersonal action by way of a video, such as on YouTube®.
Example: I'm sending you positive vibes tubepathically!
- a. (v.) To slide oneself back and forth in the bathtub in order to mix the extremely hot water with the cooler water.
- a. (v.) The process by which thanksgiving turkey leftovers multiply in the refrigerator to a seemingly infinite quantity.
72. turfus (tur'fəs)
- a. (n.pl.) A repellent and often unidentifiable mass, as of sweaty clothes or food waste.
Example: When Jeff moved out, he left such nasty turfus under his couch that I had to use gloves to throw it out.
73. twinch (twĭnch)
- a. (n.) The movement a dog makes with its head when it hears a high-pitched noise.
74. twinkidue (twĭng'kē-dyü')
- a. (n.) The residue on the inside of the wrapper that every junk food addict eventually gets to.
- a. (n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of trees.
Example: Strolling through the forest, amidst the twinkularis, a bear comes through the shrubs, and boy he sure did scare us.