Word List / W :.
1. w00t (wüt)
- a. (interj.) See woot. An alternate spelling used to exclaim one's leet-speak abilities. Likened to young gamers in today's society.
Example: W00t! I'm uber-1337! I just g0t 4 h34dsh0ts. I am teh g0d.
2. waff (wŏf')
- a. (interj.) An exclamation used to express a feeling of waffiness.
3. wafflebutt (wŏf'əl-bŭt)
- a. (n.) A person who sits on tipped over shopping carts or any other gridded seating apparatus.
Example: After the bus arrived, two wafflebutts got up and boarded.
4. wafflence (wŏf'ə'ləns)
- a. (n.) An inability to make up one's mind.
5. waffy (wŏ'fē)
- a. (adj.) A feeling of emotional unwellness that cannot be categorized as anger, sadness, loneliness, and the like. May be produced by mild PMS.
6. wafro (wă-frō)
- a. (n.) A Caucasian individual with tight curly hair.
7. waftic (wäf'tĭk)
- a. (adj.) Describes any person in whose direction campfire or barbeque smoke always blows
8. walkative (wôk'ə-tīv)
- a. (adj.) Inclined toward or willing to walk.
Example: My dog is not very walkative today.
9. WAM (wăm)
- a. (v.) To review printed material quickly, looking for obvious errors. Process usually used by editors.
Example: Before the catalog goes to press, I want to WAM it one more time.
10. waspafarian (wŏs'pŭ-făr-ē'ən)
- a. (adj.) A white guy or girl with dreadlocks.
11. waveicle (wāv'ĭ-kəl)
- a. (n.) Light. Something that is both a wave and particle.
12. weaselocity (wē'zə-lŏs'ĭ-tē)
- a. (n.) Being weasely; like a weasel. A measure of one's weasely behavior.
Example: You jerk! You're the epitome of weaselocity!
13. webaholic (wĕ'bə-hôl'ĭk)
- a. (n.) One who is uncontrollably addicted to surfing the Internet, visiting websites or otherwise making use of the Internet.
14. webbiage (wĕb-bĭj)
- a. (n.) Excessive use of web tools and design beyond those needed to present certain content or achieve a certain goal.
Example: Why do you need all this webbiage? Simplify, simplify!
15. webinar (wĕb'ə-när)
- a. (n.) Online web meeting or seminar.
16. webshite (wĕb-shīt')
- a. (n.) A business or individual's poorly designed presence on the World Wide Web.
- b. (n.) wĕb-shīt'. junk that is left behind on a computer after visting various websites. Applies to spyware, trojans, viruses, tracking cookies, etc.
17. weef (wēf)
- a. (n.) Winged beef.
18. Whenterday (wĕn'tər-dā)
- a. (n.) Whenever on a day. Used when one wants to specify a day of the week.
Example: Jane: Whenterday will it be done? Jack: Most likely Sunday.
19. whinese food (hwī'nēz füd)
- a. (n.) North American corruption of Chinese food. Transitioning ethnic Chinese food into American cuisine.
20. Whitesican (wīt'sĭ-kən)
- a. (n.) Someone of Caucasian and Mexican heritage.
21. whoore (hur)
- a. (n.) A prostitute from New Jersey. Origins: This phrase rhymes with poor, and apparently so do the prostitutes in New Jersey.
22. whormones (hôr'mōns)
- a. (n.pl.) Articulations heard in a brothel.
23. Wiccapedia (wĭk'ə-pē'dē-ə)
- a. (n.) A Wiccan who has a lot of knowledge.
Example: MoonWolf is a real Wiccapedia!
- b. (n.) /pejorative/ A Wiccan who is a know-it-all.
24. wickcellent (wĭk'sə-lənt)
- a. (interj.) Being both wicked (in the awesome sense of the word) and excellent. Used when one word alone will not suffice for an exclamation.
25. wiggy (wĭg'ē)
- a. (interj.) A multipurpose word. Useful in exclamations of surprise, shock, and disbelief. As in: "Wiggy!!!"