Word List / X :.
1. Xenaphobia (zī'nŭ-fō'bī-ŭ)
- a. (n.) An irrational fear of warrior princesses.
2. xeroxpox (zīr'ŏks-pŏks)
- a. (n.) Skin disease of copier paper, characterized by the appearance of black powdery blotches.
3. xyzed (ĕks-wī-zēd)
- a. (v.in.) To have examined one's own pant zipper to see if it was unzipped.
- b. (v.in.) For one to have been examined to see if it their pants were unzipped. In the case that they are unzipped, they would be quietly informed of this.
- c. (v.in.) To have been filled in on important information known to everyone else but oneself.
4. XYZPDQ (ěks-wī-zē-pē-dē-kyu)
- a. (abbrev.) eXamine Your Zipper Pretty Darn Quick.
Example: Sally, XYZPDQ or else the boys will tease you!