Word List / Z :.
1. zambocious (zŏm'bō-shəs)
- a. (adj.) Very beautiful. Particularly addressed to one of mixed African and Amerindian decent.
2. zampeachie (zăm-pē'chē)
- a. (n.) A person who consumes a number of peaches while being threatened by a green flamingo.
3. zebralane (zē'brə-lān)
- a. (n.) The striped area between the interstate and the turnoff lane where cars go when drivers can't decide what to do next.
4. zekirasu (zĕ'kī-är-sü)
- a. (interj.) Used to express happyness and joy.
Example: I aced my test, zekirasu!!
5. zipcuff (zĭp'cŭf')
- a. (v.) To be trapped in one's trousers by a faulty zipper.
6. zipijig (zĭp-ĭ-jĭg)
- a. (v.) To dance around in the event that someone points a rubber band with intent to shoot.
7. zipple (zĭp'əl)
- a. (n.) A broken poptop on a beverage can.
8. zipply (zĭp'lē)
- a. (adv.) Quickly; to do something in a zip or with a sharp hissing sound; to act in a swift fashion.
Example: George, can you zipply fax this 200 page document for me? Thanks! This will be so great.
9. zit spit (zĭt spĭt)
- a. (n.) The ooze that comes forth from a zit when it breaks.
10. zitchange (zĭt-chānj)
- a. (n.) Amount of money paid to an individual for popping zits on another's back.
11. zoodles (zü-dəls)
- a. (n.) Lots of; a large amount.
Example: Thanks mum. I have zoodles of spaghetti to eat.
12. zook (zük)
- a. (v.) To vomit.
Example: Dude, i'm gonna zook.
13. zoozoo (zü-zü)
- a. (n.) A person who sits at a desk all day long.
14. Zorgasm (zôr'gāz'əm)
- a. (n.) A feeling of extreme pleasure at the sight of or activity to do with the planet Zorg.
Example: He had a Zorgasm whilst watching Toy Story. Wait until he watches the second one.
15. zorter (zôrt-ûr)
- a. (n.) A person that sorts their belongings in such a way that is so strange, it is as strange as a zebra to the rest of the animal community.
Example: Bob is so strange and OCD, he's a zorter!