"Changing the English language one word at a time."

All A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # Junkwords

Word List / Insults & Disrespect :.

1. @$$ (ās)

1. a. (n.) A common loophole spelling of ass used in places where profanity is filtered or not appreciated.

Example: The guy monitoring this chat room is an @$$ for kicking Lisa out.

2. Asianly (ā'zhən'lē)

1. a. (adj.) The way Asian people go about doing something; The Asian way.

Example: Look at how Asianly they're driving. It is just not safe to be out here when they drive like that.

3. bafoon (bă-fn')

1. a. (n.) One who is foolish and distinctly resembles a baboon.

4. blaccent (blăk-cənt)

1. a. (n.) A manner of speaking in which one sounds like an African-American from "da hood".

5. blarg (blrg)

1. a. (n.) An online journal, like a blog (web log), that is mostly full of blah and argumentative discussion. The contents of a blarg often cease to be relevant even to the author the moment they are posted.

Example: Jason become sick of reading Gretchen's blarg because it didn't contain anything but her boring daily accounts.

6. bugly (bŭg'lē)

1. a. (adj.) Literally butt ugly. Beyond simply being ugly.

7. commucapitalist (kŏm'yə-kăp'ĭ-tl-ĭst)

1. a. (n.) A political affiliation that crosses between a communist and a capitalist ideal. It is often used in describing the current state of Chinese society.

8. corporashun (kr'pə-rā'shŭn)

1. a. (n.) Any variation on a company or product name created with the intent to mock or shun it.

Example: Some corporashuns include: Internet Exploder by Microshaft, Home Cheap-o, Northworst Airlines.

9. craptacular (krăp-tăk'yə-lər)

1. a. (adj.) Astoundingly piss-poor.
  2. b. (adj.) Really awful, and particularly less than impressive.

10. craptent (krăp'tĕnt')

1. a. (contr.) Content that lacks quality.

11. daggum (dăg'ŭm)

1. a. (interj.) Exclamatory word used to show intense emotion. Also used as a substitution for the word "damn".

Example: "Daggum it! I stubbed my toe!" "Daggum! That's good!"

12. decompliment (dē'kŏm'plə-mənt)

1. a. (v.) To immediately insult someone after complimenting them, thereby rendering the compliment void.

13. discrimihate (dĭ-skrĭm'ə-hāt')

1. a. (v.) To set apart as being different and to place hate on at the same time.

Example: "Dis foo be straight discrimihatin' on a playa, I'm just tryin' to gets mine."

14. disgreenimation (dĭs-grēn'ə-mā'shən)

1. a. (n.) Requiring meticulous analysis to verify the environmental credentials of "green" products or services, while not applying the same or greater level of rigor in assessing the environmental impact of all other products or services.
  2. b. (n.) Expecting green technologies to compete on an uneven playing field.

Example: I sense a bit of disgreenimation in that infrastructure for electricity from conventional sources was funded by the state via the tax system, solar photovoltaic/hot water systems are installed at the expense of householders who choose to install them, only sometimes with partial subsidy.
  3. c. (n.) Using economic or social arguments in isolation to justify a particular action which has a range of negative environmental consequences.

Example: Senator John Doe expressed extreme disgreenimation when he told voters that, "Building this gas-powered plastic refinery plant creates jobs and earns export revenue."

15. donkey (dŏng'kē)

1. a. (adj.) Stupid.

Examples:
    You're such a donkey person.

Look at that donkey donkey.

16. doork (drk)

1. a. (n.) One who attempts to enter through an exit and exit through an enter. Frequntly achieved by either pushing on a "PULL" or pulling on a "PUSH". Bonus if one doesn't realize until some time after one has pushed or pulled really hard.
  2. b. (n.) dōrk. The jerk who, after a crowd has developed around a locked door, feels the need to try it himself, just to be sure.

17. douchehalent (d'shə-lənt)

1. a. (adj.) The uncanny ability to call one a douche with such perfect timing as to greatly enhance the effect of the insult.

Example: Man 1: "What a nice day!" Man 2: "It's raining, you douche! What in tarnation are you talkin' about, nice day?!?!" Man 1: "Your insult cuts me deep, perhaps to the bone. How very douchehalent of you."

18. epifane (ěp'ĭ-fān')

1. a. (adj.) Marked by extreme profanity; grossly irreverent.

Example: That movie had so many swear words it was epifane.

19. expresshole (ĭk-sprĕs'hōl)

1. a. (n.) One who try to sneak more than the "eight items or less" into the express checkout line.

20. fidiot (fĭd'ē-ət)

1. a. (n.) A very foolish person. Not to be confused with idiot, a foolish person.

21. flinger (flĭng'ər)

1. a. (n.) A flipping off of someone by using one's middle finger.

Example: He just gave me the flinger.

22. food stamp Cadillac (fd stămp kăd'l-ăk')

1. a. (n.) Any prestigious car that seems to be beyond the financial capabilities of the person driving it; a higher-end car owned by someone who receives Federal government or county social service aid. Sometimes used as a derisive term to describe a car driven by a person who fraudulently misrepresents him or herself in order to receive food stamps and other forms of government assistance, when the person is not actually in need.

23. foxymoron (fŏk'sē-mr'ŏn')

1. a. (n.) A band name.
  2. b. (n.) A member of the opposite sex blessed with beauty and cursed with stupidity, whose presence causes contradictory feelings of attraction and repulsion.

24. fretard (frē-trd)

1. a. (n.) Describing a very retarded person.

25. frogwash (frg'wsh')

1. a. (n.) Balderdash; ridiculous or valueless communication.

©2001-2014. Nanovox Productions. BV: 800x600+,16Bit+, Rev. 288