"Changing the English language one word at a time."

All A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # Junkwords

Word List / Geographics :.

1. Asianly (ā'zhən'lē)

1. a. (adj.) The way Asian people go about doing something; The Asian way.

Example: Look at how Asianly they're driving. It is just not safe to be out here when they drive like that.

2. Balkanize (bl'kə-nĭz)

1. a. (v.) To divide a region into small parts much like the Balkans.

3. citizened (sĭt'ĭ-zənd)

1. a. (v.tr.) To supply with citizens. To take station with respect to citizens.

Example: The newly discovered America was soon citizened by people from all over the world.

4. disoriental (dĭs-r'ē-ən'tl)

1. a. (adj.) Relating to the culture shock of East meets West and all of its repercussions.

5. lovedom (lŭv'dəm)

1. a. (n.) The realm of love, the totality of loving emotions and attitudes.

Examples:
    The King of England, Edward VIII, was that rare romantic who challenged society by trading his kingdom for lovedom.

Your heart is large enough to love many, but in all your lovedom, can you find a small corner for me?

6. Masshole (măs-hōl')

1. a. (n.) The nut who goes 90 mph all the time, cuts others off any chance he gets, and travels a foot behind another's bumper even when he has the opportunity to pass.
  2. b. (n.) Any motorist from Massachusetts.

7. masshole (măs-hōl)

1. a. (n.) A gigantic butt orifice. Possibly large enough to smuggle large amounts of drugs or refugees into foreign countries.

8. noggalien (nŏg-āl'yən)

1. a. (n.) One who frequently makes total misstatements in a different language.

Example: Teacher: "Repeat after me, 'Cundo es tu cumpleaos?'" Student: "'Cuando et su cupleamos?' Oh, I am such a noggalien!"

9. offshource (f'shrs')

1. a. (v.) To send jobs to another country.

10. peoplation (pē-pə'lā'shən)

1. a. (n.) All the people inhabiting a certain area.

Example: Joe: "What's the peoplation of South America?" Bob: "Beats me. I never took social studies."

11. philantropic (fĭl'ən-trŏp'ĭk)

1. a. (adj.) Describing anyone who dispenses aid from funds set aside for humanitarian purposes only to those in countries located on or near the equator.

12. Samolian (săm-ō'lē-ən)

1. a. (adj.) An inhabitant of, or relation to a country attributed to monarch, or possible deity, Sam. This country is most widely known as Samolia -- not to be mistaken for Somalia, a country in the far-eastern regions of Africa, on the Gulf of Aden and Indian Ocean. It is yet unknown where the location of this country lies.

13. southocity (săth'ŏs'ĭ-tē)

1. a. (n.) A measure of how far south something is. Usually used in comparison.

14. tarmac (tr'măk)

1. a. (n.) A native of tarnation; tarmacs are almost always going somewhere, but make awful tour guides.

15. tarnation (tr-nā'shən)

1. a. (n.) The land flowing with tar. The majority of the world's tar is exported from this country.

©2001-2014. Nanovox Productions. BV: 800x600+,16Bit+, Rev. 288